My name is Adonis Kakoulidis and I am a Software Engineer from Thessaloniki, Greece.
My past is filled with design-oriented projects, primarily digital art using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Inkscape, Adobe After Effects and Cinema4D. From photo manipulation, to 3D modeling, to abstract 3D art and special video effects.
- Curious about anything and everything, pasionate, eager to learn and a quick study;
- Team player;
- Dedicated to providing high quality work with a lot of attention to details;
- Knowledgeable about various computer technology topics, be it the hardware, software, networking etc.
- Able to do design & UX research, wireframing, mockups;
- "Photoshop Veteran," with more than 11 years of experience;
- Well informed about any new web-related trends, technology advances, software design patterns and various other topics related to my work.
- Cross browser support;
- Process Automation;
- Unix & CLI;
- Branding, Graphics & Print (styleguides, logos, banners, cards, posters etc);
- Photo & Video Manipulation;
- Training and consulting.
Frontend Engineer at Goodvidio
April 2014 - Present
Freelance and Volunteer
2008 - 2013
In the past I did a lot of freelance work most of which is for specific employers, and therefore is not available for linking to. I also supported various communities by providing both web development related services.